Is there a SHAREit for PC?
SHAREit for PC is available in Windows 10/8/8.1/7) & Mac – SHAREit has become one of the most trendy and popular applications that help to send photos and videos from one device to another be it your laptops or phones. It has been an upgraded version of Bluetooth that gives much faster-transferring speed (file sharing) in comparison to alternatives like Bluetooth and USB cables.
File sharing between the device is easily done. This can be among the best attributes of the app. One can create a group of five smartphones which can be used to share all kinds of files or data including videos, music, etc.
Within phone or PC, big data can additionally be transferred. The rate at which file is transferred with in the devices is nearly ten times quicker compared to Bluetooth. In only matter of seconds, videos and big files can be transferred with SHAREit for PC App.
Not only this, it has been used by millions of people all around the world. Shareit helps to transfer files between Tablets, Mobiles, and Desktops. And it even supports iOS. Well, it is mostly used to transfer files like audio, videos, photos, and movies.
- The transferring of files is quick between the devices
- The Phone QR scanning code is very quick supporting a convenient transfer
- Compatible with every device and faster when used with Windows 10
- It helps to share important and necessary information between two PCs
- In case if you lost any file that has been send and recieved then you can easily back up your files on PC
- It makes a direct connection with the two devices
- No Wi-Fi or mobile data charges are required to send or recieve the files and photos
- It can easily hold multiple tasks at once
- It provides us a wide and good range to connect the PC remotely to view files and folders
- One can easily play any content from PC on the personal phones
- There is no maximum size restriction of transferring the files.
Being a uniquely designed app, it helps to transfer official files too, be it any pdf or any document. So now saying no to USB cable will be easy as we bring you a way better substitute than it.
A unique feature about Shareit is that it can easily be downloaded on any OS, iOS and windows phone. Certainly getting along with the advantages of Shareit there are some disadvantages too like sometimes the transfer of file becomes unsuccessful because the devices are not able to make the direct connection.
shareit apps is formally made available on Play Store so that Android Smartphone users can download it. I’m confident you’d be believing that when it’s available with the official method then why I am showing the unofficial method to install SHAREit Apps using.APK file?
Well, your doubt is not invalid. Though it’s accessible from the Play Store; problems can be faced by users like less internal space in your Smartphone. In these situations, users are always able to install SHAREit app with the help of .APK file.
How can I get SHAREit on my computer?
also if you have already been looking to the procedure to have Shareit for PC (Windows 10/8/8.1/7) and Mac without using any Android Emulators like Bluestacks, and then follow the given steps below
- Visit the official website of Shareit
- You will now see the option of a free download tab at the top of the page
- Then click on it
- and wait for it to download
Once the file is downloaded, then open the file and approve the license agreement. Once you have approved the license, the file will be installed, and you can start using Shareit.
You also use Shareit to share games like Fts 20 From one phone to another.
How do I download SHAREit for Windows?
Despite its fast speed the best thing about Share it is that it can be used without any wires or cables. This makes transferring files easily and without any hassle.
Also, the file transfer is not based on any cable since it shows up to be a wireless connection it creates a Wi-Fi Direct Connection between the two devices so that the transfer of the files can be done at high speed. Be it a movie either HD or not, or any large file Shareit can easily transfer files within seconds.
Now many of you would be thinking that since it creates a Wi-Fi connection, it might require your network data too but certainly no, it will not require any data charges.